Michael and the “Graduate To Employment” offering are the keys to helping current students and recent graduates separate themselves from the masses and secure positions after college that reflect their purpose and passion while learning “life-skills” during the process
Most recently Michael led Global Recruitment for Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, which included the hiring of thousands of students annually. While there Michael worked with senior leaders and managers across the franchise understanding what they wanted in entry level hires.
- Senior executives have solicited his expertise to advise their own children, including sitting board members of Fortune 500 companies. Michael “gets” the hiring process from an insider’s perspective providing nuanced advice to college students and recent grads that they simply cannot get anywhere else
- Leveraging his knowledge and expertise, Michael has coached and mentored countless young people to be in the best position to find substantive internships and full time employment.
- For over 30 years Michael has been a thought leader in the fields of Staffing and Recruitment. His experience advising hiring managers and job seekers transcends industries to include financial services, technology and healthcare.
- Prior to his ten years with BofA he supported hiring needs across EMC Corporation, a global leader in technology
- Michael has worked with hundreds of hiring managers and applicants. He has been “in the room” when managers discuss what they liked and did not like about applicants and interviews and knows what makes an entry level candidate stand out, leading to a strong interview and ultimately a job offer.